Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail is totally delicious and not overly sweet. Great maple and orange flavors.
- 1 ounce pure maple syrup, preferably grade a dark amber
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 8 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 orange slice, with peel on
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- ice cubes
- 4 ounces bourbon
- sparkling seltzer water, chilled
- In a cocktail shaker, add maple syrup, orange juice, lemon juice, bitters, orange slice and vanilla bean. Muddle orange slice and vanilla...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments