Maple Bourbon Glazed Carrots have a wonderful balance of flavors. A shining star on your holiday table.
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound carrot, peeled and sliced into circles
- 1/4 cup jim beam maple bourbon, or 1/4 cup bourbon plus 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon butter over high heat. Add carrots and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Remove the carrots from the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic