- My Recipes Boxes
- Maple Bourbon Bacon Pecan Brussel Sprout Salad
Maple Bourbon Bacon Pecan Brussel Sprout Salad
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts thinly chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon chopped
- 1/2 medium onion peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place chopped bacon into a large pan over medium heat. Sauté for 3 minutes then add in the onions. Continue to sauté until lightly golden...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 -6 servings