These amazing sweet potatoes are chocked full of bacon. Then they're lightly seasoned with cinnamon and maple syrup. This easy four-ingredient recipe is terrific as a side dish or for a country-style breakfast. Gluten free.
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes (peeled and diced evenly )
- 1 lb. bacon (diced into bite sized pieces)
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and sauté until crisp. This will probably take 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, peel...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen