Full of summertime flavor, you'll be making these Mango Margaritas again and again. Especially for parties and barbecues!
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon super fine sugar, optional
- kosher salt, for the rim of the glass
- ice cubes
- 3 ounces tequila, of good quality
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced
- 3 ounces triple sec
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ounce sparkling seltzer water
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add mango, orange juice, lime juice and optional sugar. Blend until smooth. If you are not...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments