These delicious cookies taste like eating Mango Cobbler! Perfect dessert when mangos are in season and available.
- 3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 5.3-oz. containers Chobani Mango Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup mangos (finely diced (I used ataulfo mangos) )
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Melt butter. Stir Greek yogurt and then add to butter with sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt and whisk until well combined. Add flour...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen