Spectacular, super-sweet dessert bar featuring confetti cake batter mix, Easter M&Ms and a luscious vanilla buttercream frosting with more Easter M&Ms on top. These are great for holiday baking or tailgating parties.
- 1 Duncan Hines Confetti cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Easter flavor/color M&Ms (regular and oblong mix)
- 1 can Pillsbury Funfetti vanilla frosting
- Easter flavor/color M&Ms for garnish
- Mix cake mix, egg, canola oil and milk with a whisk to combine. Stir in the cup of M&Ms with a wooden spoon. Pour into a 9x13”...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen