Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies are the cookie you want when you need to shake things up a bit. So, so good.
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, plus 1/4 for adding before baking if desired
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined. In a separate bowl, mix...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments