This spectacular cobbler is filled with peaches but it's the topping that's magical. Boiling water is poured over the crust and cinnamon-sugar mixture on top. As it bakes something magical happens and the topping hardens somewhat. Absolutely sensational Peach Cobbler.
- 3 cups peeled (sliced fresh peaches)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 375°. Peel and slice peaches. Set aside. Spray a 9x9” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange peaches in the bottom...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen