Magic Cherry Cobbler is truly magical! This dessert is layered with fresh cherries, topping, sugar & then boiling water is poured over top before baking. It magically transforms into the most scrumptious and delectable cherry cobbler ever! This is a fabulous dessert during the summer when fresh cherries are in season.
- 4 cups fresh cherries (pitted and halved )
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened (1/2 cup))
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((Bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 375°. Pit and halve cherries. Set aside. Spray a 9x9” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange cherries in the...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen