A classic comfort food, the old time favorite mac and cheese, in a nearly guilt-free version. Forget that it’s cooked in the air fryer, it’s the broccoli and cauliflower twist that it brings to the table. A tasty way to tuck in more veggies, in case you needed!
- 1 cup elbow shaped macaroni
- 1/2 cup broccoli/califlower
- 1 and 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt as required
- pepper as required
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Sink the cauliflower and the broccoli heads into cold water with salt and let it sit like that for a while – this way, the tinny bugs or...
- Get the full instructions at Air fryer reviews