Mabo Harusame is full of protein and your favorite veggies. Quick and easy!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 ounces ground beef, about 150 grams
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon toubanjyan
- 2 tablespoons sake, or sherry
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 ounces pad thai rice noodles, about 60 grams
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat with the oil Add the mince to the pan and cook. Once the mince has cooked and crumbled apart, add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic