These fantastic Oatmeal Cookies include coconut, pecans and M&Ms. They are crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside. Each bite of chocolaty deliciousness will get your motor going! These cookies are terrific for potlucks, backyard barbecues and tailgating or office parties. If you need a dose of chocolate, these cookies are good for what ails you!
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats ((I used old-fashioned oats)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup Finely chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 1/2 10-oz. bags Baking M&Ms (or 3 cups regular M&Ms)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen