Toss this in the crock pot in the morning and come home to nice meal!
- 2 lbs stew meat - beef is fine if you don't have venison handy
- 1.5 lbs frozen stew vegetables - (usually available in 1 1/2 lb bags)
- .5 bag frozen mixed vegetables - (corn, peas, etc)
- 1 can white potatoes
- 1 bottle V-8 Juice - 48 oz bottle
- 1 packet stew seasoning - e.g. McCormic Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Put all of the above in a crock pot on low for 8-12 hours. Fish out the bay leaf. Serve Brown the stew meat first, then deglaze the pan...
- Get the full instructions at Killer Noms Wild Game Recipes and Techniques