This creamy, cheesy dip is perfect for office parties and holiday gatherings.
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 4 ounce can diced jalapeños (drained)
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1-2 drops Marjoram essential oil
- Melt together cream cheese, Greek Yogurt, butter, and parmesan cheese in medium pot over medium heat uncovered, stirring frequently until...
- Get the full instructions at Pure Essential Oils