Low Country boil is a traditional dish that has been enjoyed by South Carolina's for ages. It combines fresh shrimp, sweet corn, red potatoes, and smoked sausage for an all in one dish that is sure to be a hit of your next party.
- 2 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning (Per quart of water)
- 6 Easrs Sweet Corn (Cut into 3 inch sections)
- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes (Cut into quarters)
- 2-3 Lbs Fresh Shrimp (Leave in shell. Can use Frozen if you can't get fresh)
- 1-2 Lbs Smoked Sausage
- Start by filling up a large stock pot with cold water till its half way full. Bring to a boil and add in Old Bay Seasoning. Once water is...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie