I felt like fish and Italian style pasta. That's how I came up with my low carb recipe featuring tagliatelle with salmon and mushrooms.
- 400 g salmon
- 80 g soya tagliatelle (I used the brand "Landkrone")
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 150 g brown mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g pecorino (freshly ground)
- olive oil (for frying)
- 1 teaspoon basil (dried)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- Clean and cut into small pieces the onion, garlic and mushrooms (not the portobellos!). In a pot, fry those ingredients on medium heat...
- Get the full instructions at Tao of Stefan