Low Carb Pancakes: these gluten free, low carb pancakes, made with almond flour, are a delicious family approved breakfast!
- 2 ea large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon - stevia sweetener ((or 2 tablespoons regular sugar))
- Butter & Syrup (butter and syrup (sugar free syrup for low carb option)
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don't have anything get stuck at bottom. Blend until...
- Get the full instructions at Moms Homestyle Recipes Sharing