I was craving for muffins and worked out a low carb recipe for delicious low carb chocolate avocado muffins. Have a look at my recipe!
- 65 g cocunut flour
- 35 g cacao powder ((or cocoa))
- 15 g baking powder ((1 package))
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 medium avocado ((mine was around 190g))
- 75 g erythritol ((or your average sugar))
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pod vanilla, fresh ((or 2 tsp. vanilla extract if you prefer))
- 125 ml soya milk ((or any other vegan or non-vegan milk))
- Preheat your oven to 190°C. Remove the core from the avocado and mash it up. Mix in a small bowl the flour, salt, baking and cacao (or...
- Get the full instructions at Tao of Stefan