A delicious and classic Chinese stir fry dish. Lotus root has a wonderful slightly crunchy texture and is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- 250gramlotus rootsmall, cleaned, peeled and sliced
- 40gramblack fungus
- 6water chestnutspeeled and sliced thinly
- 100grammacadamia nutstoasted
- 8sweet peas
- 1cupchicken broth
- 1tbspOyster Sauce
- 1tbspsoy sauce
- First, clean and drain all the vegetables needed for this dish. Slice all the vegetables into thin slices. Clean and peel the lotus root....
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew