This fabulous corn muffin recipe uses honey and sugar. This recipe is great for holiday breakfasts, special occasion brunches and to serve as a side to chili or soup.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- Pinch of salt (I used 1/4 tsp.)
- 2 heaping tbsp. baking powder
- 3 3/4 cups Gold Medal “bread” flour (don’t use all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup corn meal (the corn meal they grind at their mill is the best)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Combine sugar, honey, salt, baking powder, bread flour, cornmeal, eggs and 1 cup of the milk until well mixed. Add remainder of the milk...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen