Loaded Guacamole is just the ticket for your next shindig. People won't be able to stop dipping!
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, (about 3 squirts)
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice, (from approximately 1 wedge)
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeño peppers, or green chiles (optional)
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Slice the avocado while in the shell, into square pieces, scoop out of shell with a spoon....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments