Loaded Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Casserole is the kind of goodness you might just make your whole meal. Bacon, cheese… loads of flavor – it’s perfect!
- 2 slices bacon
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into large florets, 180 grams
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, cut into large florets, 240 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated and tightly packed, 4 ounces
- 2/3 cup plain greek yogurt, don't use nonfat
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 400°F and spray an 8x8 inch pan with oil. Cook the slices of bacon in a large pan on medium heat until golden brown...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments