Scrumptious baked sweet potato recipe loaded with bacon, cheese, and green onions. This casserole is great for holidays and company.
- 6 large sweet potatoes (baked)
- sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- bacon, crisp-fried and broken into small pieces (or microwaved)
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. chives
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Bake sweet potatoes. Microwave bacon slices approximately 45 seconds to one minute per slice until cooked through. Break into small...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen