Whether going on a picnic or taking your lunch to work, this tuna salad is light and healthy with just a few ingredients. Use it for a sandwich, top it on a cracker or a bell pepper slice, wrap it in a tortilla, or wrap it in a lettuce leaf.
- 10 Ounces WildPlanet Wild Albacore Tuna ((drain one can))
- 2 Large Eggs ((chopped))
- 1 Cup Yellow onion ((chopped))
- 3/4 Cup Celery ((chopped) (you can use some of the leaves too))
- 1 Tablespoons Lemon Juice ((or 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper))
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley ((or 1 tablespoon dried parsley))
- 5 Tablespoons Mayo ((I like Dukes because they don't add sugar))
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Chop hard boiled eggs in a large bowl. Drain one can of tuna, but not the other (only if your using WildPlanet brand tuna). WildPlanet...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café