Giant, soft double chocolate cookies make the perfect treat for any occasion. Crisp on the outside, and irresistibly soft and gooey on the inside. They are everything.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats. Beat the butter and sugar together until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic