There are a few things a vegetarian blog needs to have. Among them, a good lentil preparation recipe. Lentils are a must for everyone, but for vegetarians, they are a great source of protein and of iron. This recipe works perfectly for a warm dish, and a cold salad.
- 1 mug lentils ((I used Beluga lentils for this recipe))
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- Start by cleaning the lentils under running water. Continue by chopping the onions and the garlic. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street