Lentil Hummus is the snack you won't be able to stop eating. And it doesn't matter, because it's so good for you!
- 1 cup yellow lentils, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped and tightly packed
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced, large
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to desired level of spiciness
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine the lentils, water, and salt in a large pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, turn the heat down to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments