This Lentil Burger recipe will become your new vegetarian favorite. All the flavors of the Mediterranean in one amazing burger!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 cups cooked green lentils
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, (harissa, sriracha, tabasco, etc)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium to high heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic