This lemon yogurt cake made in the Instant Pot is moist, a little bit dense, and oh, so tasty! Serve with lightly sugared fruit, like blueberries or raspberries. You will need a 7 inch springform pan for a 6 quart electric pressure cooker.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (can be non-dairy)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanillla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (1/2 a lemon)
- Zest and juice the lemons. Butter and flour your pan, and make a sling out of tinfoil. Melt butter and add to a large mixing bowl. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags