This incredibly rich blondie starts with a [url href="www.duncanhines.com/" target="_blank"]Lemon Supreme cake mix[/url] and uses real white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. It's great for summer holiday fare.
- 1 15.25-oz. pkg. Duncan HinesLemon Supreme cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (not premiere white baking chips)
- 1/2 a 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix cake mix, butter, sugar, egg and 2% milk with a whisk until well combined. Mixture will be very thick. Spray a 9x9” glass baking dish...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen