Beautiful lemony, buttery flavors complimented by the warm, peppery and minty flavors of the thyme and a hint of sweetness from the paprika.
- 1 cup bread crumbs from challah or brioche
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika sweet
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1½ cups unsalted butter room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 whole Chicken about 4 pounds
- Preheat oven to 375°F In a mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, thyme, lemon zest, paprika, 1 cup butter, and salt. Transfer butter mixture...
- Get the full instructions at Encore Book Club