Lemon Shrimp Cocktail will be your favorite party food ever. Get the invitations out!
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds shell-on shrimp, 36-40 count
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, small, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grilled piquillo peppers in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To Make the Roasted Lemon Shrimp: Preheat oven to 400°F. On rimmed baking pan, toss lemon, shrimp, oil and salt until well combined....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic