Lemon Ricotta Sandwich Cookies combine two sumptuous flavors that make an amazing cookie. And so easy to make!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- zest of one lemon
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats. In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, ricotta cheese,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic