Lemon ricotta cookies are sunshine-y little bites of win. They're also completely addicting, so consider yourself warned.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 lemons, zested
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese, whole milk (1 container)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- For the Cookies: Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments