This light and fresh lemon pasta salad with peas and feta has the perfect balance of zesty lemon, sweet peas and salty feta. Best of all, it comes together in just 15 minutes for an easy potluck dish or quick dinner!
- 1/2 pound pasta shells, small size preferred
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 2 lemon, about 1/4 cup
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the package instructions. In a small pan, add the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic