This lemon fudge recipe creates a dessert that tastes just like pie. Give it a shot today!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- dash salt
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 2 lemons, zested
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 1/2 cup of miniatures marshmallow
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, heavy cream and a pinch of salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture begins to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic