These lemon lavender mascarpone muffins are so bright and floral for a perfect spring breakfast or brunch! They are also so simple to make.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground lavender
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lavender extract
- 2 whole eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and spray a 12 well muffin pan really well with cooking spray. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen