Lemon cream scones are a delightful way to treat Mom special on Mother's Day. Just look at that glaze!
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- lemon zest, from one large lemon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons butter, frozen
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest. Using your fingertips, mix together. Stir in flour, baking powder,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic