This lemon cream cheese pie is easy as… pie! With only 4 ingredients in the filling and no baking required, it’s a sweet-tart dessert everyone will love!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping, divided
- lemons, for garnish
- For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Place in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic