Cool, refreshing Lemon Blondies are filled with fresh lemon juice and zest in the icing and the blondies for a spectacular treat your family is sure to enjoy.
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened (1 cup)
- 4 large eggs
- juice from 1 lemon – about 2 tbsp.
- zest from 1 lemon – about 2 tsp.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- additional lemon zest ((I used 2 tsp. in the frosting and extra for the top))
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt. Add softened butter and whisk or work butter in with a pastry blender. Mixture will be crumbly. In another...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen