This soup is a fantastic way to use up the leftovers in the fridge from your Thanksgiving feast. It is a hearty and comforting soup, full of turkey, vegetables and noodles. Leftover gravy and herb butter add so much depth and flavor. The herb butter takes this soup to another level. You won't believe how delicious leftovers can taste.
- 2 tablespoons herb butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups onion (diced)
- 2 cups carrots (diced)
- 2 cups celery (diced)
- 2 cups turkey (shredded or chopped)
- 1-2 cups leftover gravy
- 8-10 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups wide egg noodles (uncooked)
- In a large pot, over medium heat, melt butter and herb butter. To the melted butter, add onion, carrots and celery. Sauté for about 8...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni