Leftover turkey works perfectly in this quick and easy turkey and quinoa soup recipe. Have soup on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 32 oz chicken broth (low-sodium)
- 1/2 cup quinoa (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup Turkey (cooked, cut into bite sized pieces)
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and garlic. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes, or until onion...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.