Leftover Soup can be customized to whatever's in your refrigerator. Steph used butternut squash and mushrooms. What will you use?
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed and roasted
- 2 cups fresh parsley, leaves and stems, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces pasta, small noodles of your choice
- In a large soup pot sauté onions, garlic, and mushrooms until golden brown. Add squash, chicken stock, and water. Bring to a simmer then...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic