Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Zucchini Parmesan turned out great and it was simple! And gluten free!
- 3 tbsp. olive oil plus a little to drizzle
- 1 large large zucchini or 2 small ones
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 rotisserie Chicken
- 2 cups mozzarella sliced or whatever cheese you have
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder optional
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Put a frying pan on medium high with about 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Pre heat the oven to 350F. Cut the zucchini in quarters lengthwise then...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks