Fresh and light, this gut-healthy mocktail is infused with sweet lavender, blackberries, and a hint of lemon, kombucha, and refreshing mint. Have alone or with added alcohol of choice. This is my go to in the summer!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons culinary lavender
- 1 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounces lavender or blackberry kombucha
- 1 ounces water
- 5-6 whole blackberries
- zest one lemon
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Boil water, sugar, and lavender until sugar dissolves, approximately 5 mins. Let sit for a few hours the longer the better (I let mine...
- Get the full instructions at Real You Nutrition