Quick and easy lavender biscuits add sophistication and sweetness to your afternoon tea. In just 20 minutes, you've got an impressive snack or breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon lavender flower buds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lavender sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, frozen
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus one tablespoon
- lavender flower buds, for decorating if desired
- For the Lavender Sugar: In a food processor, pulse together lavender flowers and sugar for two minutes. Store in an airtight container....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic