the humble bottle gourd ready as a flavourful soup. The flavourful yet fuss free soup aids in detox and is totally gluten free, paleo friendly and low food map.
- 2 cups Bottle gourd (peeled and cut in chunks)
- 1 cup red bell pepper ((capsicum) diced)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper ((optional))
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups drinking water
- 1 inch fresh ginger root (peeled and crushed)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp fennel seed ((optional))
- 1 tsp olive oil (salad grade)
- 1 pinch roasted cumin powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder (as needed)
- Whole meal bread (toasted and buttered on the side)
- Into a soup pot, add two cups of water, 2 cups of stock, the chopped veggies, crushed ginger, garlic and fennel seeds. Cover and bring to...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.