Lake Charles Dip is a delicious cajun appetizer that includes avocados, tomatoes, hot sauce & Good Seasons Italian seasoning mix. It's perfect for tailgating or office parties, potlucks or backyard barbecues.
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 dashes Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 ripe avocados (peeled and chopped)
- 2 pkgs. Good Seasons Italian Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Good Seasonings packets and hot sauce in a mixing bowl. Place chopped avocados in a small bowl. Drizzle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen