Kuttu ke Puri (कूटु के आटे की पूरी) is something which is most commonly consumed during the days of religious fasting e.g. Navratri, Shivratri, Ekadashi. This buckwheat flour poori (puffed bread) is not much different from normal puri, except that here I add grated boiled potato in the dough for that added flavour. There are…
- 1 Cup Kuttu ka atta / Buckwheat flour
- 2 Boiled Potatoes (Small Sized)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rock Salt (Can you normal salt if not making for fast)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper powder (Can you normal salt if not making for fast)
- Oil (For Deep Frying)
- First of all, in a mixing bowl either grate or mash the boiled potatoes. Now add flour, salt and pepper powder to it. Mix them well and...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy